Friday, July 8, 2011

About Me


Hi everyone, I’m Kelsey!
Would you like to know about me?
·        
--  I -- I run Cross Country and think it is the best sport ever! I have been running for 5 years and have to say that Track and Indoor aren’t as fun as Cross Country. I also enjoy Rock Climbing and Ultimate Frisbee.
·       --   I am a life guard at our school pool and teach swim lessons.
·       --   My favorite classes last year were Physics, Gym and Orchestra
·       --   I played cello in Disney World with the school orchestra.
·        --  I have been to Mexico, France, Italy, Spain, Monaco, and the Vatican.
·        --  By favorite book ever is The Secret Garden
·        -- I don’t like cooked chocolate. No brownies or chocolate cake, chocolate chip pancakes, chocolate chip zucchini bread. (cookies and ice cream are good)
·       -- I love cheeseburgers and hot wings and ribs

I can’t think of anything else that is good to know about me.
If you have any questions let me know.

No comments:

Post a Comment