Friday, July 22, 2011

day 13 (Friday)-

Joe came in and practiced making PTMs with the cool stuff I got, we made three and they turned out nice. We used the tarp, camo and fabric samples. They all came out nice.

Nadya and I played with her arm some more and we took more pictures with it.



This is Nadya  focusing the camera.


Then Nadya made the images into PTMs


this is Nadya working hard.


this is our stuff


I made my own PTMs of the wood in Betsy, I made one with each and then one with both together.

Then we had a cookout!


















I'm not going to comment on all of them but it was lots of fun!


We played Apples to Apples and Frisbee and ate food! It was fun :)

I came back in and we showed Betsy off to a kid looking at the Imaging Science Program and watched Imaging Science videos.

I made more PTMs of stuff.

I spent a long time getting Joes webcam to work. It works now and its a very messy setup for Betsy, but we get to use the big screen TV :) 

I think next year they should have the kids make a Video Diary instead of a Blog.

No comments:

Post a Comment